Teach you how to maintain the tightness of the glass septic tank cover?Date: 2020-01-01 Source: Author:
The editor of Long Kun Environmental Protection told everyone how to maintain the tightness of the cover of the glass reinforced plastic septic tank :
I. The finished new glass reinforced plastic septic tank was confirmed to have no leakage, and it was officially opened after two weeks of curing.
Second, the use of water should be mastered.
3. Clean up the dung skin and dregs in time. The dung excavated in the septic tank must be disposed of by composting or chemical method, and the excrement water from the third tank can be used directly as fertilizer.
4. Maintain the tightness of the cover of the cement septic tank. When removing slag or taking faecal water, do not light up or smoke at the poolside to prevent the biogas produced by fermentation from exploding in the fire.
1. Those who enter the cement septic tank must bring gas masks and protective clothing, and bring safety belts. Safety belts need to be tied with a rope with a weight of more than 100 kg. The other end of the rope is tied to the exposed cement septic tank. On the ladder.
2. There should be two or three people on the cement septic tank. Pay attention to the situation in the cement septic tank at any time. If something happens, pull the staff who cleared the cement septic tank.
How much is the finished glass septic tank
3. There are generally three manhole covers in cement septic tanks, and there are two small holes in the manhole covers. We have to open the small holes in each manhole cover every half an hour or maybe an hour.
4. Open the manhole cover again with iron hooks. After being opened, use fire water to flush each wellhead for half an hour. This can reduce the biogas in the cement septic tank a lot.
5. Use a bamboo rod with a length of 5 meters to insert it into the septic tank to get the depth of the dirt and sewage in the cement septic tank.
6, if the depth in the septic tank exceeds 1.5 meters, clear the septic tank precautions, we have to use a bamboo ladder 1 meter deeper than the cement septic tank or other ladders into the septic tank.